Executive/Asst. Manager- Business Development (German Region)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To generate quality leads that result in sales from German speaking countries.
- Responsible for Corporate Sales and Key Account Management.
- Mining in Existing accounts and generating revenues from existing and potential clients.
- Performs research to gather and analyze data on recent industry changes and trends
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by closely interacting with potential clients & understand their requirements
- Giving corporate presentation to clients.
- Work with other teams to achieve sales performance targets
- Ability to advertise your services on online media to ensure maximum visibility & brand recall for your company.
- Company profile submission on various directory listings.
- Cold calling, lead generation for various LC Services.
- Understands the company’s reputation and ensures to retain that image by continually enhancing the organisation’s performance.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Reporting Manager
- Good business sense.
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Good Organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and persuasiveness.
- Self motivated and positive attitude.
- Confidence presenting to large group of people.
- Initiative and good business sense.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- A smart appearance and professional manner.
Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
Experience: 0-1 Years
Shift Timings: Day Shift
Working Days: 5 days, Monday- Friday
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Gender: Females only