The Fulani language is also known as Fula language. It is a language of West Africa and is spoken by Fulani people and related groups. It has five main dialets: Futa Jallon, Futa Toro, Sokoto, Asamawa and Masina. There are around 24 million Fulani native speakers. It has been written in the Arabic script or Ajami since before colonization.
LC, a Fulani translation company in India is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers Fulani Translation Services with its team of more than 100 professional native Fulani translators across the globe specialized in diverse fields such as automotive, agriculture, physics, poetry, psychology, patents, pharmaceutical, architecture, astronomy, biology, literature, management, marketing, manufacturing, marketing, market research, mathematics, automation, media, medical, military, human resources, IT (Information Technology), insurance, computers, philosophy, religion, retail, science, sports, telecom (telecommunications), textiles, tourism & travel, business, certificate, investment, journalism, law, games, geography, government, education, electronics, energy, engineering, finance, legal, geology, contracts, cooking, transport, chemistry, history, economics and zoology. We offer Fulani Translation Services in the following language pairs:
- Fulani to English Translation Services
- English to Fulani Translation Services
- Fulani to English Localization Services
- English to Fulani Localization Services
Why Choose LC Translation Services
- Competitive Prices
- Domain specific translators
- Projects assigned after diligent screening of each linguist
- Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency
- We also use other CAT tools such as Transit, WordFast, MemoQ, XTM, etc.
- TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) Process to ensure quality
- We/our translators use the most widely used CAT Tool SDL Trados which ensures consistency and quality and at the same time offers cost benefit
LC can translate from simplest of the document types to the most complex document types. Following are the common type of documents that we translate:
- Word, Excel, PPT, TXT
- HTML, XML, XLF & XLIFF files
- InDesign files (INDD, IDML)
- PDF (editable and uneditable)
The online Rubik's Cube solver program will help you find the solution for your unsolved puzzle.