The Hawaiian Language is a Polynesian language. The name of this language is based on the Island Hawaii where it developed. The first Hawaiian language institute was constituted in 1839 and 1840 by King Kamehameha III. It is written in the Latin script and first appeared in writing in the early 19th century. Hawaiian language went into decline after Hawaii was annexed by the USA in 1899. However, after Hawaiian was made the official language of Hawaii in 1978, there has been a revival of interest in the language.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Hawaiian transcription services with its team of more than 80 Hawaiian professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Hawaiian transcription services for following language pairs:
- Hawaiian to Hawaiian Transcription Services
- Hawaiian to English Transcription Services
- English to Hawaiian Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Affordable Quality Services
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency