Hupa is an Athabaskan language and it is the language of the Hoopa Valley people. As of year 2000, this language has only 64 speakers. As of 2012, there are fewer than 10 Hupa speakers who could speak the language fluently. Also, many tribal members share a small vocabulary of words and phrases of Hupa language.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Hupa transcription services with its team of more than 50 Hupa professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Hupa transcription services for following language pairs:
- Hupa to Hupa Transcription Services
- Hupa to English Transcription Services
- English to Hupa Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency