Language Interpretation is decoding- coding of intended meaning in oral or sign- language communication between users of different languages. These can be done in following ways:
- Simultaneous Interpretation– This requires the interpreter to listen to speaker in source language and quickly render the message to another speaker of target language. This type of interpretation requires close proximity between speaker and interpreter and hence it is most widely used in conferences.
- Consecutive Interpretation– The interpreter allows the speaker of source text to complete his sentence, message or the entire speech post which he renders the message in the target language. The art of quick and correct note-making is essential to this style of interpretation. This type is most useful in court, job- interviews, business presentations and small group- meetings.
- Relay Interpretation– This is used when the source message has to be interpreted and rendered in more than one target language. For instance, a Japanese source message rendered to different interpreters in English who then further render it in their respective languages.
- Liaison Interpretation or Escorting– An interpreter accompanies a person or delegation on a tour, on a visit and relays what is spoken to one, between two or among many people.
- Both Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpretation Services
- Highly experienced Language Interpreters for Business Negotiations and Meetings, Delegations visiting international geographies, Machine Installation, Business Conferences and seminars etc.
- Equal emphasis on listening by Interpreters as much as on communicating
- Culturally sound Liaison Interpreting solutions