However, it ignores the fact that communication in human- language is context-embedded; hence, the use of human translators for contextual comprehension is inevitable and more reliable. CAT, Computer- assisted translation combines the above two aspects wherein a machine enhances the productivity of a human translator.
- Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency
- Domain-Specific translation
- Stringent translation process to ensure the best quality
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Competitive price advantage to clients
- Translation in over 200 languages across globe