Translation is the art of recomposing or of finding an analogous substitute of a work in another language without losing the meaning and flavor of the original one. Because of laboriousness of translation, machine translation is widely used and unedited machine translation is widely available on web.
However, it ignores the fact that communication in human- language is context-embedded; and hence, the use of human translators for contextual comprehension is inevitable and more reliable. CAT, Computer- assisted translation combines the above two aspects wherein a machine enhances the productivity of a human translator.
- Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency
- Domain-Specific translation
- Stringent translation process to ensure the best quality
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Competitive price advantage to clients
- Translation in over 200 languages across globe