Software internationalization is the process of designing a software application so that it can be adapted to various languages and regions without engineering changes. This then requires Software Localization which is a process of adapting internationalized software for a specific region or language by adding locale specific components and translating text.
What we offer
- Localization Auditing – We understand
- Localization Planning & Strategy
- Localization Methods and Process
- Source Files
- Binary File
- Dialog Box, Resizing, Build, Compilation
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Screen Capture, Crystal Reports
Technical Translation Services for manual and online help
- Structured XML
- FrameMaker, Pagemaker, InDesign, QuarkXpress
- MS Word, MS Publisher
- RTF, SGML, HTML, XML(Flare, RoboHelp, Wiki…….)
- Single source environments for online help, manuals, and webhelp
Benefits of choosing LC
Our world class Software Localization process includes:
- Localization Engineering Building including build environment replication, source control and life management, dialog resizing, build and test iterations, bug regression and virus- free golden mastering.
- Translation of all user interface elements, such as strings, dialogs, menus and error messages; translation of user assistance components such as Help, online documentation, printed manuals and packaging
- Testing and quality assurance including compatibility testing, functionality testing, usability testing, internationalization testing, and localization testing.