Tigrinya is a Semitic language and it is spoken mainly in Eritrea by the Tigrinya people and in the Tigray Region of Ethiopia. There are around 6 million speakers of Tigrinya Language. It is written with a version of the Ge’ez script and it first appeared in writing during the 13th century.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Tigrinya transcription services with its team of more than 50 Tigrinya professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Tigrinya transcription services for following language pairs:
- Tigrinya to Tigrinya Transcription Services
- Tigrinya to English Transcription Services
- English to Tigrinya Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects