Cantonese is predominantly spoken in Chinese communities instead of Mandarin. The total number of Cantonese speakers is estimated to be 62 million people. Cantonese is widely spoken in Singapore, Vietnam, Southeast Asia, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia & Canada. Cantonese is mainly considered as an oral language. Cantonese is unique among the major Chinese languages due to the fact that it has well-preserved more characteristics of Ancient Chinese than others forms of Chinese. Most Cantonese dialects have retained a great number of the final consonant sounds distinct to the Ancient Chinese language.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Cantonese transcription services with its team of more than 70 Cantonese professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Cantonese transcription services for following language pairs:
- Cantonese to Cantonese Transcription Services
- Cantonese to English Transcription Services
- English to Cantonese Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Sermon Transcriptions
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Medical Conferences
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency