Spoken in the Dhundari region of northern Rajasthan state of India, Dhundari is an Indo- Aryan language. It is believed that the name Dhundari has primarily two origins. The first opinion is that name Dhundari is derived from Dhundh or Dhundhakriti Mountain which is situated in Jaipur, secondly, it is believed that the Dhundari is named after a river situated in this region.
According to the census report of 1991, there are 9,65,008 Dhundari speakers in India. Dhundari is known by various other like Dhundhali, Dhundhahdi, Jhadshashi boli, Kai-kui-boli and Japuri.
LC, a Leading Transcription Service Provider with its head office in India delivers Dhundhari transcription services with its team of more than 100 Dhundari professional native transcribers around the world. At LC, we offer Dhundari transcription services for following language pairs:
- Dhundari to Dhundari Transcription Services
- Dhundari to English Transcription Services
- English to Dhundari Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Medical Conferences
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Sermon Transcriptions
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Market Research Interviews
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Video Formats – avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats – mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Fast Turn Around
- Only native transcribers
- Affordable Quality Services
- Transcribers according to the subject
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages