Spoken in the Dhundari region of northern Rajasthan state of India, Dhundari is an Indo- Aryan language. It is believed that the name Dhundari has primarily two origins. The first opinion is that name Dhundari is derived from Dhundh or Dhundhakriti Mountain which is situated in Jaipur, secondly, it is believed that the Dhundari is named after a river situated in this region.
According to the census report of 1991, there are 9,65,008 Dhundari speakers in India. Dhundari is known by various other like Dhundhali, Dhundhahdi, Jhadshashi boli, Kai-kui-boli and Japuri.
LC, a Dhundari translation company in India is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers Dhundari Translation Services with its team of more than 70 professional native Dhundari translators across the globe specialized in diverse fields such as agriculture, architecture, astronomy, automation, automotive, biology, economics, human resources, chemistry, journalism, contracts, marketing, electronics, energy, law, cooking, retail, education, geology, media, business, legal, management, certificate, history, finance, market research, computers, IT (Information Technology), insurance, investment, mathematics, literature, games, geography, manufacturing, marketing, medical, engineering, military, patents, pharmaceutical, philosophy, physics, poetry, psychology, religion, government, science, sports, telecom (telecommunications), textiles, tourism & travel, transport and zoology. We offer Dhundari Translation Services in the following language pairs:
- Dhundari to English Translation Services
- English to Dhundari Translation Services
- Dhundari to English Localization Services
- English to Dhundari Localization Services
Why Choose LC Dhundari Translation Services
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Competitive Prices
- Domain specific translators
- Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency
- We also use other CAT tools such as Transit, WordFast, MemoQ, XTM, etc.
- Projects assigned after diligent screening of each linguist
- TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) Process to ensure quality
- We/our translators use the most widely used CAT Tool SDL Trados which ensures consistency and quality and at the same time offers cost benefit
LC can translate from simplest of the document types to the most complex document types. Following are the common type of documents that we translate:
- Word, Excel, PPT, TXT
- HTML, XML, XLF & XLIFF files
- PDF (editable and uneditable)
- InDesign files (INDD, IDML)