Herero, also known as Otjiherero, is a Bantu language. Its speakers are called Ovaherero and there are around 240,000 speakers of this language. This language is spoken in parts of Namibia and Bostwana mainly. It is closely related to Himba and Tjimba languages. Otjiherero is also one of the six minority languages that are used by the Namibian State Radio (NBC).
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Herero transcription services with its team of more than 50 Herero professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Herero transcription services for following language pairs:
- Herero to Herero Transcription Services
- Herero to English Transcription Services
- English to Herero Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Affordable Quality Services
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency