Himachali is spoken in Himachal Pradesh, a state in North West India. It is considered to be one of the Pahari languages of India. It is spoken in some regions of Himalayas as well. The origin of this language comes from Sanskrit language.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Himachali transcription services with its team of more than 20 Himachali professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Himachali transcription services for following language pairs:
- Himachali to Himachali Transcription Services
- Himachali to English Transcription Services
- English to Himachali Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Affordable Quality Services
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency