The Iban language belongs to the Austronesian family of languages. It is spoken by the Iban people in the Indonesian province of Kalimantan Barat and in Brunei and is closely related to Sarawakian Malay. It is written using the Latin alphabets. As of 2004, there are around 690,000 native speakers of this language.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Iban transcription services with its team of more than 20 Iban professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Iban transcription services for following language pairs:
- Iban to Iban Transcription Services
- Iban to English Transcription Services
- English to Iban Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency