Icelandic is the main language of Iceland. It is a North Germanic language and it belongs to the Indo-European family of languages. Around 97% of the population of Iceland considers Icelandic as their mother tongue. However, in some communities outside Iceland the use of this language is declining. After the independence of Iceland, Icelandic became the official and literary language of the country. Since 1995, 16th November is celebrated as the Icelandic Language Day.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Icelandic transcription services with its team of more than 20 Icelandic professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Icelandic transcription services for following language pairs:
- Icelandic to Icelandic Transcription Services
- Icelandic to English Transcription Services
- English to Icelandic Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency