Interlingue was published in 1922 and it is created by Balto-German and Edgar de Wahl. Many of the derived word forms of this language reflect similar forms common to a number of Western European languages, mainly those in the Romance family. It is created in a way that it is easy to understand at first sight for individuals familiar with Western European languages. It was previously known as Occidental but after the WWII its name changed to Interlingue. It is written in Latin script.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Interlingue transcription services with its team of more than 50 Interlingue professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Interlingue transcription services for following language pairs:
- Interlingue to Interlingue Transcription Services
- Interlingue to English Transcription Services
- English to Interlingue Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency