Inuktitut is one the principal language of Canada. It is the official language of Nunavut and the Northwest Territories. Inuktitut also has legal recognized in some other areas of Canada. According to the Canadian census, there are around 35,000 Inuktitut speakers in Canada, including around 200 who live outside the traditional Inuit lands.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Inuktitut transcription services with its team of more than 20 Inuktitut professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Inuktitut transcription services for following language pairs:
- Inuktitut to Inuktitut Transcription Services
- Inuktitut to English Transcription Services
- English to Inuktitut Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Book Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency