Italian is a Romance language spoken mainly in Europe and by expatriate communities in the Americas and Australia. Many speakers are native bilinguals of both standardised Italian and other regional languages.
According to the Bologna statistics of the European Union, Italian is spoken as a mother tongue by 59 million people in the EU (13% of the EU population), mainly in Italy, and as a second language by 14 million (3%). Including the Italian speakers in non-EU European countries (such as Switzerland and Albania) and on other continents, the total number of speakers is more than 85 million.
LC, a Professional Subtitling Captioning service provider company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Italian subtitling services with its team of more than 150 Italian professional native linguists worldwide. We provide multi-language subtitling to pre-recorded television programs, feature films, documentary films, webcasts and podcasts. LC transcription and subtitling team can add subtitles to programs with accuracy and speed. We use state of the art software that can render sub-titles in any colour, font or size ensuring that text changes while substance and context is retained.
At LC, we offer Italian subtitling services for following language pairs:
- Italian to Italian Subtitling Services
- Italian to English Subtitling Services
- English to Italian Subtitling Services
Italian Subtitling & Captioning Services at LC
- Quick turnaround
- High quality yet cost effective
- Offered for all major video formats
- Qualified and experienced language professionals
- Fonts compatible with all major operating systems and platforms
- Excellent editing for better readability and reading speed
- Localization to suit traditional and cultural norms
- 4-eye process (subtitling and review by two native professional linguists)
Subtitling file formats supported by LC
- Digital Video Files viz...WEBM, .MKV, .FLV, .VOB, .OGV, .OGG, .DRC, .GIF, .GIFV, .MNG, .AVI, .MOV, .QT, .WMV, .YUV, .RM, .RMVB, .ASF, .AMV, .MP4, .M4P (with DRM), .M4V, .MPG, .MP2, .MPEG, .MPE, .MPV, .MPG, .M2V, .M4V, .SVI, .3GP, .3G2, .MXF, .ROQ, .NSV, .FLV, .F4V, .F4P, .F4A, .F4B
- Digital Audio Files viz...3GP, .AA, .AAC, .AAX, .ACT, .AIFF, .AMR, .APE, .AU, .AWB, .DCT, .DSS, .DVF, .FLAC, .GSM, .IKLAX, .IVS, .M4A, .M4B, .M4P, .MMF, .MP3, .OGA, .OPUS, .RA, .RM, .RAW, .SLN, .TTA, .VOX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV
- Analogs (cassettes, CDs, DVDs, podcasts, videos)
- .AQT, .GSUB, .JSS, .SUB, .TTXT, .SUB, .PJS, .PSB, .RT, .SMI, .STL, .SSF, .SRT, .SSA or .ASS, .SUB, .USF, .SUB + .IDX
- Broadcast subtitle formats include: .PAC, .RAC, .CHK, .ESY, .XIF, .X32, .AYA, .890, .CIP, .CAP, .ULT, .USF, .CIN, .L32, .ST4, .ST7, .TIT, .STL
- Standaloneor hard-coded subtitles depending on your video needs