Italian is a Romance language spoken mainly in Europe and by expatriate communities in the Americas and Australia. Many speakers are native bilinguals of both standardised Italian and other regional languages.
According to the Bologna statistics of the European Union, Italian is spoken as a mother tongue by 59 million people in the EU (13% of the EU population), mainly in Italy, and as a second language by 14 million (3%). Including the Italian speakers in non-EU European countries (such as Switzerland and Albania) and on other continents, the total number of speakers is more than 85 million.
LC, a Italian translation agency in India is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers Italian Translation Services with its team of more than 800 professional native Italian translators across the globe specialized in diverse fields such as agriculture, architecture, cooking, economics, education, electronics, energy, engineering, finance, games, geography, astronomy, automation, automotive, biology, business, certificate, chemistry, insurance, psychology, religion, retail, science, sports, telecom (telecommunications), textiles, tourism & travel, computers, contracts, geology, government, history, human resources, IT (Information Technology), investment, journalism, law, legal, literature, management, marketing, manufacturing, marketing, market research, mathematics, media, medical, military, patents, pharmaceutical, philosophy, physics, poetry, transport and zoology. We offer Italian Translation Services in the following language pairs:
- Italian to English Translation Services
- English to Italian Translation Services
- Italian to English Localization Services
- English to Italian Localization Services
Why Choose LC Translation Services
- Projects assigned after diligent screening of each linguist
- TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) Process to ensure quality
- Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency
- We also use other CAT tools such as Transit, WordFast, MemoQ, XTM, etc.
- We/our translators use the most widely used CAT Tool SDL Trados which ensures consistency and quality and at the same time offers cost benefit
- Quick Turnaround Times
- Domain specific translators
LC can translate from simplest of the document types to the most complex document types. Following are the common type of documents that we translate:
- InDesign files (INDD, IDML)
- PDF (editable and uneditable)
- Word, Excel, PPT, TXT
- HTML, XML, XLF & XLIFF files