Jin also known as Shanxinese has 48 million native speakers. Jin was universally considered to be a dialect of Mandarin Chinese, until 1985, Li Rong proposed that Jin should be considered a separate top- level grouping, similar to Cantonese or Wu Chinese. Jin is spoken most of in Shanxi province, except for the lower Fen River valley; much of central Inner Mongolia; as well as adjourning areas in Henan, Hebei and Shaanxi provinces.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia and France, delivers Jin transcription services with its team of more than 50 Jin professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Jin transcription services for following language pairs:
- Jin to Jin Transcription Services
- Jin to English Transcription Services
- English to Jin Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Sermon Transcriptions
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Medical Conferences
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency