Kabyle is a Berber language and it is spoken by the Kabyle people. There are around 3,123,000 speakers of this language, most of who are in Algeria. During the 20th century, the Latin and Tifinagh alphabets were adapted to write Kabyle. Kabyle has no official status in Algeria but it is taught in schools in Kabyle speaking areas.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Kabyle transcription services with its team of more than 20 Kabyle professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Kabyle transcription services for following language pairs:
- Kabyle to Kabyle Transcription Services
- Kabyle to English Transcription Services
- English to Kabyle Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency