Manx, also known as Manx Gaelic, belongs to Indo- European language family. The language almost disappeared by 1973 with the death of the native speaker however, the linguistic revival has been successful and it is used by some families now. Manx is a Celtic language spoken on the Isle of Man and there are about a hundred competent Manx speakers.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Manx transcription services with its team of more than 20 Manx professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Manx transcription services for following language pairs:
- Manx to Manx Transcription Services
- Manx to English Transcription Services
- English to Manx Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers