Masai language is an East Niolitic language. There are around 900,000 speakers in southern Kenya and northern Tanzania of Masai language. The term Maasai refers to “one who speaks the Maa language”. Masai language is not used for writing as such.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Masai transcription services with its team of more than 20 Masai professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Masai transcription services for following language pairs:
- Masai to Masai Transcription Services
- Masai to English Transcription Services
- English to Masai Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Book Transcription Services
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency