Mbundu, also known as Umbundu is the Bantu language. It is spoken in Angola. There are around 4 million speakers, mainly in the central highlands and the western coastal region and also in the cities of Benguela, Lobito, Luanda and Lubango. The speakers of Umbundu language are known as Ovimbundu, and they call the language Úmbúndú.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia, & France delivers Mbundu transcription services with its team of more than 20 Mbundu professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Mbundu transcription services for following language pairs:
- Mbundu to Mbundu Transcription Services
- Mbundu to English Transcription Services
- English to Mbundu Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Book Transcription Services
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency