Miao, also known as Hmongic, is a Sino-Tibetan language. The language is written with Chinese characters and with an alphabet known as Pollard Miao. There are around 2.6 million speakers of Miao language in china, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand USA, and French Guiana. Miao is written with a version of the Latin alphabet i.e., Romanized Popular Alphabet (RPA).
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Miao transcription services with its team of more than 40 Miao professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Miao transcription services for following language pairs:
- Miao to Miao Transcription Services
- Miao to English Transcription Services
- English to Miao Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Book Transcription Services
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency