Minangkabau is an Austronesian language. It is mainly spoken in the regions of Indonesia and in some parts of Malaysia. There are around 8.5 million speakers of Minangkabau language. Minangkabau is written with the Latin alphabet but it is written with a version of the Arabic alphabet.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Minangkabau transcription services with its team of more than 40 Minangkabau professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Minangkabau transcription services for following language pairs:
- Minangkabau to Minangkabau Transcription Services
- Minangkabau to English Transcription Services
- English to Minangkabau Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Book Transcription Services
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency