In Central & Eastern Europe, Polish is of cardinal importance, both diplomatically & academically. It is one of the official languages of the European Union. Polish is thoroughly related to both the Czech and Slovak languages; the Polish language is categorized as a Slavic language within the Indo-European family of languages. The inhabitants of different regions of Poland still speak "standard" Polish, though somewhat differently.
Polish is a highly inflected language, with relatively free word order, although the dominant arrangement is subject–verb–object (SVO). There are no articles, and subject pronouns are often dropped. In today’s date Polish is spoken by over 40 million people all around the world & is opted as a first language in Poland.
LC, a Polish translation company in India is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers Polish Translation Services with its team of more than 100 professional native Polish translators across the globe specialized in diverse fields such as automotive, agriculture, retail, science, sports, telecom (telecommunications), government, pharmaceutical, architecture, astronomy, biology, literature, management, marketing, manufacturing, marketing, market research, textiles, philosophy, religion, energy, engineering, finance, legal, geology, computers, education, tourism & travel, business, certificate, investment, journalism, law, games, geography, mathematics, automation, media, medical, military, human resources, IT (Information Technology), insurance, patents, electronics, physics, poetry, psychology, contracts, cooking, transport, chemistry, history, economics and zoology. We provide Polish Translation Services in the following language pairs:
- Polish to English Translation Services
- English to Polish Translation Services
- Polish to English Localization Services
- English to Polish Localization Services
Why Choose LC Translation Services
- Competitive Prices
- TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) Process to ensure quality
- Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency
- We also use other CAT tools such as Transit, WordFast, MemoQ, XTM, etc.
- Domain specific translators
- Projects assigned after diligent screening of each linguist
- Our translators use the most widely used CAT Tool SDL Trados which ensures consistency and quality and at the same time offers cost benefit
LC can translate from simplest of the document types to the most complex document types. Following are the common type of documents that we translate:
- Word, Excel, PPT, TXT
- InDesign files (INDD, IDML)
- PDF (editable and uneditable)
- HTML, XML, XLF & XLIFF files