Serbian language is used by Serbs. It is an official language in Serbia and one of the official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Serbian language belongs to the Slavic language family, a subfamily of the Indo-European language of families. Serbian is spoken by more than 12 million people, thus ranking around the 63rd position in the world. Serbian is based on the Stokavian dialect.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Serbian transcription services with its team of more than 50 Serbian professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Serbian transcription services for following language pairs:
- Serbian to Serbian Transcription Services
- Serbian to English Transcription Services
- English to Serbian Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Market Research Interviews
- Script Transcription Services
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject