Sukuma is a Bantu language and it is spoken in different regions of Tanzania. As of 2005, there were around 5.43 million native speakers of Sukuma language. Its different dialects are easily mutually intelligible.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Sukuma transcription services with its team of more than 40 Sukuma professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Sukuma transcription services for following language pairs:
- Sukuma to Sukuma Transcription Services
- Sukuma to English Transcription Services
- English to Sukuma Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Market Research Interviews
- Script Transcription Services
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject