Sumerian is the language of ancient Sumer and it was spoken in southern Mesopotamia (modern Iraq). It developed from the pictographs and many other symbols made on clay tablets. Later it was replaced by Akkadian as a spoken language. Sumerian is classified as a language isolate as it is not related to any other known language.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Sumerian transcription services with its team of more than 40 Sumerian professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Sumerian transcription services for following language pairs:
- Sumerian to Sumerian Transcription Services
- Sumerian to English Transcription Services
- English to Sumerian Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Market Research Interviews
- Script Transcription Services
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject