Tahitian is an indigenous language and it is spoken mainly in the Society Islands in French Polynesia. It is an Eastern Polynesian language closely related to the other indigenous languages spoken in French Polynesia. In French Polynesia, it is the most prominent of the indigenous Polynesian languages. A Tahitian spelling system using the Latin alphabet was developed by and proposed on 8th March 1805.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Tahitian transcription services with its team of more than 20 Tahitian professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Tahitian transcription services for following language pairs:
- Tahitian to Tahitian Transcription Services
- Tahitian to English Transcription Services
- English to Tahitian Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency