Tajik, also known as Tajik Persian or Tajiki, is a variety of modern Persian spoken in Central Asia. There are around 4.5 million native speakers of Tajik language. It is the official language of Tajikistan and most speakers of Tajik language live in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. In Afghanistan it is known as Dari as the Tajik dialect here is less influenced by Turkic languages.
LC, a Professional Subtitling Captioning service provider company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, and Australia delivers Tajik subtitling services with its team of more than 50 Tajik professional native linguists worldwide. We provide multi-language subtitling to pre-recorded television programs, feature films, documentary films, webcasts and podcasts. LC transcription and subtitling team can add subtitles to programs with accuracy and speed. We use state of the art software that can render sub-titles in any color, font or size ensuring that text changes while substance and context is retained.
At LC, we offer Tajik subtitling services for following language pairs:
- Tajik to Tajik Subtitling Services
- Tajik to English Subtitling Services
- English to Tajik Subtitling Services
Tajik Subtitling & Captioning Services at LC
- 4-eye process (subtitling and review by two native professional linguists)
- Excellent editing for better readability and reading speed
- Fonts compatible with all major operating systems and platforms
- Localization to suit traditional and cultural norms
- Qualified and experienced language professionals
- Offered for all major video formats
- High quality yet cost effective
- Quick turnaround
Subtitling file formats supported by LC
- Digital Video Files viz...WEBM, .MKV, .FLV, .VOB, .OGV, .OGG, .DRC, .GIF, .GIFV, .MNG, .AVI, .MOV, .QT, .WMV, .YUV, .RM, .RMVB, .ASF, .AMV, .MP4, .M4P (with DRM), .M4V, .MPG, .MP2, .MPEG, .MPE, .MPV, .MPG, .M2V, .M4V, .SVI, .3GP, .3G2, .MXF, .ROQ, .NSV, .FLV, .F4V, .F4P, .F4A, .F4B
- Digital Audio Files viz...3GP, .AA, .AAC, .AAX, .ACT, .AIFF, .AMR, .APE, .AU, .AWB, .DCT, .DSS, .DVF, .FLAC, .GSM, .IKLAX, .IVS, .M4A, .M4B, .M4P, .MMF, .MP3, .OGA, .OPUS, .RA, .RM, .RAW, .SLN, .TTA, .VOX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV
- Analogs (cassettes, CDs, DVDs, podcasts, videos)
- .AQT, .GSUB, .JSS, .SUB, .TTXT, .SUB, .PJS, .PSB, .RT, .SMI, .STL, .SSF, .SRT, .SSA or .ASS, .SUB, .USF, .SUB + .IDX
- Broadcast subtitle formats include: .PAC, .RAC, .CHK, .ESY, .XIF, .X32, .AYA, .890, .CIP, .CAP, .ULT, .USF, .CIN, .L32, .ST4, .ST7, .TIT, .STL
- Standaloneor hard-coded subtitles depending on your video needs
Use the online HTML editor tools to compose the content for your website easily.