Tajik, also known as Tajik Persian or Tajiki, is a variety of modern Persian spoken in Central Asia. There are around 4.5 million native speakers of Tajik language. It is the official language of Tajikistan and most speakers of Tajik language live in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. In Afghanistan it is known as Dari as the Tajik dialect here is less influenced by Turkic languages.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Tajik transcription services with its team of more than 25 Tajik professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Tajik transcription services for following language pairs:
- Tajik to Tajik Transcription Services
- Tajik to English Transcription Services
- English to Tajik Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency