Tatar also known as Kazan Tatar is a Turkic language spoken by the Tatars mainly in Tatarstan and Bashkortostan. It is mainly spoken in Russia with about 5.3 million speakers. It is the official language of the Republic of Tatarstan along with Russian. The official script of Tatar language is mostly based on the Cyrillic script.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany & Australia, delivers Tatar transcription services with its team of more than 50 Tatar professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Tatar transcription services for following language pairs:
- Tatar to Tatar Transcription Services
- Tatar to English Transcription Services
- English to Tatar Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects