Tetum also known as Tetun, belongs to the Austronesian family of language. It is spoken mainly on the island of Timor. Tetum is spoken by around 800,000 people mainly in East Timor, where it is an official language, along with Portuguese. Thou Tetum has standardised orthography, still there are many spelling variations in Tetum language.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Tetum transcription services with its team of more than 20 Tetum professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Tetum transcription services for following language pairs:
- Tetum to Tetum Transcription Services
- Tetum to English Transcription Services
- English to Tetum Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects