Yapese belongs to the Malayo-Polynesian sub-group of Austronesian languages. It is spoken by about 6,600 people in the State of Yap. The Yapese language has influences from Spanish, German, Japanese and English. Yapese first appeared in writing in 1888. Earlier its spelling system was based on Spanish language. However, in 1972 the Yapese Orthography Committee introduced a new spelling system.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Yapese transcription services with its team of more than 20 Yapese professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Yapese transcription services for following language pairs:
- Yapese to Yapese Transcription Services
- Yapese to English Transcription Services
- English to Yapese Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers