There are around 60 Zapotecan languages spoken mainly in Mexico. They are a part of the Oto-Manguean family of languages. There are about half a million speakers of these languages. Most Zapotec speaking communities are highly bilingual in Spanish.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Zapotecan transcription services with its team of more than 20 Zapotecan professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Zapotecan transcription services for following language pairs:
- Zapotecan to Zapotecan Transcription Services
- Zapotecan to English Transcription Services
- English to Zapotecan Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers