Zuni language is spoken mainly by the about 9,500 people in the USA. It is spoken mainly in New Maxico, Zuni Pueble and in some parts of Arizona. Different ways of writing Zuni with Latin alphabet have been devised by a number of linguists and anthropologists. According to Ladd’s report in 1994, Zuni is still the main language of communication in the pueblo and is used in the home.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Zuni transcription services with its team of more than 20 Zuni professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Zuni transcription services for following language pairs:
- Zuni to Zuni Transcription Services
- Zuni to English Transcription Services
- English to Zuni Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Market Research Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers