Japanese is an east Asian language spoken by about 125 million speakers, primarily in Japan as their national language. It is a member of the Japonic language family, whose relation to other language groups, particularly to Korean and the suggested Altaic language family, is debated. The Japanese language is spoken by the approximately 127 million inhabitants of Japan, and by the Japanese living in Hawaii and on the North and South American mainlands. It is also spoken as a second language by the Chinese and the Korean people who lived under Japanese occupation earlier this century.
LC, a Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India offers Japanese transcription services with its team of more than 150 Japanese professional native transcribers globally. At LC, we provide Japanese transcription services for following language pairs:
- Japanese to Japanese Transcription Services
- Japanese to English Transcription Services
- English to Japanese Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Sermon Transcriptions
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions),
- Market Research Interviews
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Medical Conferences
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Script Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Audio Formats – mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Video Formats – avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Fast Turn Around
- Domain transcribers
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages