Marathi is an Indo-Aryan language. It is the official language of Maharashtra state of India and is one of the 23 official languages of India. It is the 19th most spoken language in the world. Marathi has the fourth largest number of native speakers in India. The Marathi people or Maharashtrians are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group that inhabit the Maharashtra region and state of western India.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider with its head office in India offers Marathi transcription services with its team of more than 150 Marathi professional native transcribers globally. At LC, we provide Marathi transcription services for following language pairs:
- Marathi to Marathi Transcription Services
- Marathi to English Transcription Services
- English to Marathi Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Medical Conferences
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Sermon Transcriptions
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Market Research Interviews
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Script Transcription Services
- Video Formats – avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats – mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Fast Turn Around
- Transcribers according to the field
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Affordable Quality Services
- Transcription in over 200 languages