Miao, also known as Hmongic, is a Sino-Tibetan language. The language is written with Chinese characters and with an alphabet known as Pollard Miao. There are around 2.6 million speakers of Miao language in china, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand USA, and French Guiana. Miao is written with a version of the Latin alphabet i.e., Romanized Popular Alphabet (RPA).
LC, a Miao translation company in India is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers Miao Translation Services with its team of more than 20 professional native Miao translators across the globe specialized in diverse fields such as automotive, agriculture, retail, science, sports, telecom (telecommunications), government, certificate, investment, journalism, law, games, geography, mathematics, automation, media, medical, military, human resources, IT (Information Technology), insurance, computers, electronics, physics, poetry, education, tourism & travel, business, psychology, patents, pharmaceutical, architecture, astronomy, biology, literature, management, marketing, manufacturing, marketing, market research, textiles, philosophy, religion, energy, engineering, finance, legal, geology, contracts, cooking, transport, chemistry, history, economics and zoology. We provide Miao Translation Services in the following language pairs:
- Miao to English Translation Services
- English to Miao Translation Services
- Miao to English Localization Services
- English to Miao Localization Services
Why Choose LC Translation Services
- Competitive Prices
- Projects assigned after diligent screening of each linguist
- Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency
- We also use other CAT tools such as Transit, WordFast, MemoQ, XTM, etc.
- Domain specific translators
- TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) Process to ensure quality
- Our translators use the most widely used CAT Tool SDL Trados which ensures consistency and quality and at the same time offers cost benefit
LC can translate from simplest of the document types to the most complex document types. Following are the common type of documents that we translate:
- Word, Excel, PPT, TXT
- InDesign files (INDD, IDML)
- PDF (editable and uneditable)
- HTML, XML, XLF & XLIFF files
Twisty puzzles offer an entertaining way of improving your dexterity and problem solving skills.