Polish is a highly inflected language, with relatively free word order, although the dominant arrangement is subject–verb–object (SVO). There are no articles, and subject pronouns are often dropped. In today’s date Polish is spoken by over 40 million people all around the world & is opted as a first language in Poland.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider with its head office in India delivers Polish transcription services with its team of more than 40 Polish professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Polish transcription services for following language pairs:
- Polish to Polish Transcription Services
- Polish to English Transcription Services
- English to Polish Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Sermon Transcriptions
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Medical Conferences
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Market Research Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Video Formats – avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats – mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Affordable Quality Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcribers according to the subject
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Transcription in over 200 languages