Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by inhabitants of the historical Punjab region (India). It is a descendant of the Shauraseni language, which was the chief language of medieval northern India. Punjabi is unusual among modern Indo-European languages because it is a tonal language. Punjabi is natively spoken by the majority of the population of Pakistan, and it is the primary language of the Sikhs in India and the third-most natively spoken language in South Asia, after Hindustani and Hindi. Punjabi is also currently the second-most spoken language in the United Kingdom and the third-most spoken language in Canada.
LC, a Leading Transcription Company with its head office in India offers Punjabi transcription services with its team of more than 100 Punjabi professional native transcribers across the globe. At LC, we provide Punjabi transcription services for following language pairs:
- Punjabi to Punjabi Transcription Services
- Punjabi to English Transcription Services
- English to Punjabi Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Medical Conferences
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Sermon Transcriptions
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Market Research Interviews
- Cart Transcription Services
- Script Transcription Services
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Book Transcription Services
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Audio Formats – mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Video Formats – avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Domain transcribers
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Cost Effective Quality Services
- Time- bound delivery of projects