The Slavic languages, also called as Slavonic languages, a group of strongly related languages of the Slavic peoples and a subgroup of Indo-European languages, have speakers in most of Eastern Europe, a large number of the Balkans, parts of Central Europe, and the northern part of Asia. From their native soil in east-central Europe (Poland or Ukraine), the Slavic languages have spread to the territory of the Balkans (Bulgarian, Macedonian, Slovene, Serbo-Croatian), central Europe (Czech and Slovak), Eastern Europe (Belarusian, Ukrainian, Russian), and the northern parts of Asia (Russian). The Slavic languages is spoken by a number of 315 million people at the turn of the 21st century, are most narrowly related to the languages of the Baltic group (Lithuanian, Latvian, and the now-extinct Old Prussian), but they contribute to certain linguistic innovations with the other eastern Indo-European language groups such as Indo-Iranian and Armenian as well.
LC, a Slavic translation company in India is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers Slavic Translation Services with its team of more than 50 professional native Slavic translators across the globe specialized in diverse fields such as agriculture, architecture, astronomy, automation, automotive, biology, economics, human resources, IT (Information Technology), insurance, investment, mathematics, literature, games, geography, manufacturing, marketing, chemistry, journalism, contracts, marketing, electronics, energy, law, cooking, retail, education, geology, media, business, legal, management, certificate, history, finance, market research, computers, medical, engineering, military, patents, pharmaceutical, philosophy, physics, poetry, psychology, religion, government, science, sports, telecom (telecommunications), textiles, tourism & travel, transport and zoology. We offer Slavic Translation Services in the following language pairs:
- Slavic to English Translation Services
- English to Slavic Translation Services
- Slavic to English Localization Services
- English to Slavic Localization Services
Why Choose LC Translation Services
- Competitive Prices
- Projects assigned after diligent screening of each linguist
- TEP (Translation, Editing and Proofreading) Process to ensure quality
- Domain specific translators
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency
- We also use other CAT tools such as Transit, WordFast, MemoQ, XTM, etc.
- We/our translators use the most widely used CAT Tool SDL Trados which ensures consistency and quality and at the same time offers cost benefit
LC can translate from simplest of the document types to the most complex document types. Following are the common type of documents that we translate:
- Word, Excel, PPT, TXT
- PDF (editable and uneditable)
- HTML, XML, XLF & XLIFF files
- InDesign files (INDD, IDML)
The free online CSS minimizer and beutifier will compress the style files for your websites in seconds.