Swahili, also known as Kiswahili, is a Bantu language and it is the native language of Swahili people. It is spoken by various communities in the African Great Lakes region. There are around 140 million speakers of Swahili language. Swahili is the national or official language of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Also, some Swahili vocabulary is derived from Arabic.
LC, a Professional Transcription Service Provider Company with its head office in India and branch offices in USA, Germany, Australia & France, delivers Swahili transcription services with its team of more than 20 Swahili professional native transcribers worldwide. At LC, we offer Swahili transcription services for following language pairs:
- Swahili to Swahili Transcription Services
- Swahili to English Transcription Services
- English to Swahili Transcription Services
LC provides transcription services for following type of material/content but it’s not only limited to these materials/content:
- Video Formats - avi, mpg, mp4, dat, wmv, 3gp, amv, divx, dpg, mov, qt, rm, swf, flv and more.
- Audio Formats - mp3, wma, wav, ra, ram, rm, mid, gg, m4a, msv, AIFF/AIF, caf, amr, dvf and more.
- Legal Transcription such as court hearings, confessions, depositions etc.
- Medical Transcription such as Interviews with doctors and patients
- Academic seminars, lectures, academic conferences, academic documentaries etc.
- Conferences, Web Based Meetings, Speeches & Over the phone conferences etc.
- Business Meetings, Seminars, Corporate Lectures & Corporate Training Sessions
- Transcriptions of Dissertation & Thesis Interviews
- Video and Audio Podcast Transcription Services
- Face to Face Interviews and Telephonic Interviews
- One to One Interviews & IDIs (In-depth interviews)
- FGDs (Focused Group Discussions)
- Continuity Transcription Services
- Timecode Transcription Services
- Audio and Video Transcriptions
- Market Research Interviews
- Script Transcription Services
- Book Transcription Services
- Cart Transcription Services
- Medical Conferences
- Sermon Transcriptions
Why Choose LC Transcription Services
- Only native or bilingual transcribers having native level proficiency
- Affordable Quality Services
- More than 4,000 transcribers
- Transcription in over 200 languages
- Time- bound delivery of projects
- Transcribers according to the subject