Legal Translation at LC
- Extensive legal translation services for international litigation, patents, anti- trust matters, mergers and acquisitions, arbitrations etc.
- We offer cost effective solutions for translating only relevant documents
- Our linguists have extensive experience with large complex cases
- We provide a legal specific project management team
- We have a pool of experienced certified translators
Legal Translation Options at LC
- LC offers a range of legal translation options to help clients achieve the most cost effective and efficient approach to their translation projects. Our services include
- Full, Certifiable translations- These are translations which take the longest turnaround and undergo extensive and thorough translating, editing and proofreading by different qualified legal translators to ensure the delivered document meets the rigorous expectations of client.
- Basic, for informational purposes only (FIPO) translations- FIPO offers a fast, cost effective alternative to full, certifiable translations. While not as polished as the latter, FIPO translations do enable you to ascertain the complete content of a document.
- Summary Translations- these include a brief summary of the content (a few sentences) when you need an overview of the document on shorter turnaround time. This is also a time- and cost- effective way to cull large volumes of documents and identify those that need full translation
- Machine Translations- when volumes are large and time is a constraint, machine translations come as a great aid to human translation. This yields significant time and cost savings to our clients.
Why choose LC for your legal translation requirements
LC works in legal translation with “sworn translators” or “certified translators” from all over the world who understand fragile and cultural orientations in international business relationships. They are qualified to use their legal expertise to translate your documents in compliance with local regulatory bodies. This reduces mis-translation of documents and prevents occurrences of related lawsuits and loss of money.